NEW!: Booster Club sign-up paper form (PDF)
Founded in 2014, the Cyclone Orchestra Booster Club (COBC) proudly supports the Cobb Middle School Orchestra and Ms. Hesson as its director. The COBC is a 501(c)(3) designated organization that encourages the development of Cobb’s young musicians.
Through membership in the COBC, your financial support will help augment students’ orchestra experience through specific initiatives led by Ms. Hesson and the COBC officers. Last year the COBC sponsored:
- T-shirts for all orchestra students
- Large locker magnets for all orchestra students
- Entry fees for All Region Contest and Solo & Ensemble contest
- Periodic social events including an end-of-year party
- Contest entry fees (full orchestra)
- Post-concert snacks and refreshments
- Professional musician sponsorships for Try the Instrument Day
- Logistical support at concerts and competitions
Your donation will help make this year extra-special for our talented students.
Music is a powerful force that brings people together in shared experience. Research shows that music plays an important role in the development of children. Music is a strong catalyst for quality of life, culture and economy within a community. Parental support is the key for success.
Pay by Check or Cash: $75.00 for the first musician in your family, $10 for each additional musician. Make checks payable to Cyclone Orchestra Booster Club. If you would like to make an additional donation, it is much appreciated. 100% of your Booster Club donation goes to support Cobb Orchestra activities.
Membership includes: (1) T-shirt per student*, (1) Cobb Orchestra locker magnet per student and more (see Booster Club page for details). *T-shirts for additional family members are available for an additional $10 ($12 for XXL) each.
Click either of the sign-up buttons below to get started.